The Foster Preservation Society is having a Cemetery Tour of some of Foster’s historic Cemeteries on September 29, 2012 from 9 – 3. They have asked Swamp Meadow to come up with actors who would like to provide first person stories in the cemeteries… (half Scripted acting, half impromptu)
We are looking for 6 all day (6 hours) actors or 12 half day (3 hours) actors, a Director or two, some support staff and researchers for:
- A Revolutionary War Patriot (or his widowed family)
- The Woman who loved her Cadillac so much that she was buried in it!
- Either a Civil War Vet or the Spirit of a Native American whose grave was disturbed and re-interred here
- Someone from the 1800’s who can also tell the story of the Ram’s Tail Ghost
- Roger Williams or a Relative of Roger Williams
- 1920’s bootlegger or family member.
Please contact Bob Hollis (401) 397-4740 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you are able if you are interested in this project!